The Social Media Belfast 2020 Online Conference, hosted by agendaNi, is due to take place on Wednesday 9th September.
Now in its 6th year, the conference is going virtual for the first time and will once again bring together over 200 marketing professionals from across Northern Ireland. At this uncertain time for society, communication has never been so important. According to a recent Hootsuite report, more than half the world’s population (3.96 billion people) now use social media. The report also highlights a massive increase in social media use since COVID-19 lockdowns began.
Social media can be a powerful tool for your organisation. It can boost website traffic, enhance your reputation and achieve targets. Social media marketing trends are constantly changing and it is important for organisation’s to keep up to date with latest and most effective ways to reach their audiences.
The key themes that will be addressed in the conference will include:
- Key 2020 trends to prepare for
- Neuromarketing: Brain-friendly social media
- Covid-19: Delivering essential information to key stakeholders
- Examples of local and visiting successful case studies
- Social consumer engagement: Viral content
- The legal considerations of social media
- Interacting with your community
- Social media in the public and private sectors
- Branding across platforms
- Generating revenue through social
- Achieving value for your budget
- Practical advice and tips
The conference will welcome a wide range of expert speakers from various sectors including the Western Health and Social Care Trust, Department of Justice Ireland, HeyHuman Agency UK, Air Ambulance NI, PropertyPal, Northern Ireland Screen, Pinsent Masons and the Odyssey Trust.
Conference Director Fiona McCarthy commented: “The agendaNi team look forward to once again delivering #SMBelfast at a critical time for the marketing industry. I am very excited see the huge level of interest so far and anticipate an interesting day of discussion and insight into all things social.”
More information on the conference can be found at www.socialmediabelfast.agendani.com