Martin McGuinness, an eminent icon of Irish political life, has died in his native Derry. From the terraced streets of the Bogside to the salubrious surroundings of Stormont, the once undisputed bastion of Ulster unionism, agendaNi reflects upon one man’s political odyssey. At the age of 21 Martin McGuinness had risen to second in command...
What we do
agendaNi is Northern Ireland’s leading business and public policy magazine which reaches over 7,000 decision-makers and influencers in government, business and the voluntary and community sector.
agendaNi’s in-house journalists research and produce comprehensive and informative articles on public policy, interviews with influential figures, and analysis of key business developments and sectors covering all aspects of business and politics. Each edition provides an excellent platform to profile your company to a captive, unique decision-making audience of public and private sector professionals.
Each edition of agendaNi reaches over 7,000 decision-makers in the public, private and voluntary sectors including:
• Government ministers, MPs, MLAs, permanent secretaries, government departments, agencies and advisors
• Senior managers/directors in all sectors including health, education and justice
• Private sector CEOs and managing directors
• Leaders in business and industry
• Voluntary and community sector management
• Posted directly to decision-makers’ desks
• On sale in select news-trade e.g. Easons
• Distributed to business travellers at George Best Belfast City Airport and Belfast International Airport
• Distribution to senior delegates at key conferences throughout Northern Ireland
• Circulated to additional senior audiences as a result of media partnerships
Creative marketing opportunities
Choice of marketing is key when communicating a message to an influential audience and agendaNi’s advertising team
has the experience and knowledge to assist you in establishing the most effective return on your investment. Creative marketing activities include:
• Report sponsorship – guarantee maximum exposure with combination of branding, editorial and advertising
• Round table discussion – hosted by organisation and including four leading professionals / stakeholders from other organisations
• Working lunch events – presented by senior member of the organisation to three/fourinvited clients/stakeholders
• Advertorials – branded editorial-style articles